Spartan IV Program
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They were given special armor to aid them in combat, as well as scavenged weapons from all over. Each Spartan is trained to survive on their own, as well as with a team. They thrive to be better, stronger soldiers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report Here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan 023
Admin
Admin
Spartan 023

Report Here Empty
PostSubject: Report Here   Report Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:12 am

Please leave a little description of yourself, and your Spartan, including his/her specialties.
Back to top Go down
https://spartan4program.forumotion.com
S-052 Rogue

Report Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Here   Report Here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:58 pm

My name is Julie, I'd prefer to be called that but not required. My Spartan number is 052.
I'm proficient in melee, heavy machine guns, and how to survive in a war zone.

My main is QuantumSolace.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 026
Rookie
Rookie

Report Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Here   Report Here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Spartan 052 wrote:
My name is Julie, I'd prefer to be called that but not required. My Spartan number is 052.
I'm proficient in melee, heavy machine guns, and how to survive in a war zone.

My main is QuantumSolace.

Shocked You got QuantumSolace to join.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 019
Recruit
Recruit

Report Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Here   Report Here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Well, my name is Will, I am Spartan 019, I specialize in melee at the moment, and on DF my main is NAssy19, or I will be on Will19 Alt.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 420
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan 420

Report Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Here   Report Here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Names tallymon, Spartan number 420 (thanks for letting me do that), decided to make a farmer, so i guess i can give food whenever i make it, i think im going to use shotguns or MG's, and depending on which of those i pick ill ether get melee or pistol, then Greanades once i get my end level weapons for those 2, quantum and will19 are actually good friends of mine on DF and im happy to learn they are here (please dont put will in command of me, i just couldnt handle it) lol jk about that, well dont want to make this to long so to finish it off i am very good at looting thanks to my skill at keeping a low profile (can keep aggro low even if im using an MG, yes ive really done it) and i post a lot so yeah,

Spartan 420
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Here   Report Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spartan IV Program :: Recruitment Area :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: